WHO WE ARE
Michigan and Northern Ohio's Premier Automation and Mechatronics Source
We are Michigan’s premiere automation and fluid power source and are committed to being an innovative supplier. It is our goal to be an expert in everything that we sell so that we can be a better asset to our customers. We offer products that work well together to provide our customers with total solutions. We value our knowledge and expertise as one of our keys to success in helping customers achieve their objectives. It is our intent to not just give customers what they want but to offer cost saving solutions for what they need to accomplish their requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
Shaltz Automation is one of the fastest growing companies in Michigan and Northern Ohio. We have been in business since 1975, and we have 3 locations to serve our customers better. With offices in Flint Michigan, Grand Rapids Michigan, and Cleveland Ohio, we are your experts in automation, controls, and mechatronics! Let our team of experienced automation specialists “make it easy” for you to meet your automation needs. We are committed to our goal of being an innovative value added supplier and strive to be an asset to our customers by being experts in everything we sell.
- High level technical and application support
- Engineering, sizing, print review and turnkey solutions
- Vendor managed inventory – managed in real time
- Training and Educational Seminars
- Quick-ship programs
- 24 hour customer support
- 1975 - Shaltz opens as a hydraulic distributor North Eastern Michigan market.
- 1996 - Shaltz becomes the first commodity manager ever for a GM facility.
- 1999 - Shaltz acquires Delta Fluid Systems and diversifies into automation.
- 2004 - Shaltz becomes a Festo distributor.
- 2008 - Shaltz becomes a Turck distributor.
- 2009 - Shaltz becomes a Mitsubishi distributor.
- 2011 - Shaltz expands into West Michigan with an office in Grand Rapids.
- 2015 - Shaltz diversified into collaborative robots with Rethink Robotics .
- 2016 - Shaltz expands the Flint Headquaters by 10,000 sq ft for value add.
- 2016 - Shaltz becomes a Phoenix Contact Automation Elite distributor.
- 2017 - Shaltz becomes a Dorner Conveyor distributor.
- 2018 - Shaltz becomes a Universal Robots (UR) distributor.
- 2019 - Shaltz becomes a MiR (Mobile Industrial Robots) distributor.
- 2019 - Shaltz opens an office in Brecksville Ohio located 15 miles south of Cleveland.